SPORTS MEDICINE CAMP
JULY 13, 2016
Wednesday, JULY 13TH
8:30am-9:00am Check-In: Hall of Fame Room Greg Byrd
9:00am-9:30am AT Profession & Concussion Greg Byrd
9:30am-10:00am Therapeutic Modalities Greg Byrd
10:00am-12:00pm Modalities/Aquatics Greg Byrd
12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch Greg Byrd
1:00pm-2:00pm Taping Greg Byrd
2:00pm-3:00pm Rehab & Common Injuries Greg Byrd
3:00pm-4:00pm Strength & Conditioning Greg Byrd
Barry Clements Camp Founder Athletic Director
Greg Byrd Camp Director Athletic Trainer
Guest Speaker Staff Strength & Conditioning
- Check in and registration will be held in the Hall of Fame Room of the Lee Roy Selmon Athletic Building. There will be registration to confirm paperwork and payments, as well as to answer any questions. Each attendee will be provided with a notebook and t-shirt upon arrival and registration.
- Lunch will be provided by our staff each day.
- Please feel free to bring any items that you will need throughout the day, especially emergency items such as inhalers or epi-pens. We do not have lockers, but do have some space in the Athletic Training Room to store small backpacks.
- Dress comfortably. Shorts and t-shirt will work just fine as there will be active labs that require movement and free range of motion. There also may be time to try out our underwater treadmill as well as cold and warm tubs, so a change of clothes (towel, extra shorts & t-shirt, etc.) are advised. When using the underwater treadmill or tubs, shorts and t-shirts (dark colors) must be worn over all athletic workout gear (compression tops/bottoms, etc...) as we have a co-ed facility. Also, the lecture room is air conditioned and at times may require a light sweatshirt.
- Unfortunately, we have no involvement with the parking and transportation department here at USF and therefore, there is a $5.50 parking charge daily (paid w/ credit or debit). There are “daily pass stations” at the entrance to each parking lot around campus where a temporary pass can be purchased. We will not be able to provide free parking.
- From I-75
Get off at the Fowler Avenue exit and head west. Turn right on Bull Run Drive (MOSI will be on your left). Bull Run Drive will intersect with Elm and the Athletic Training Center is straight ahead to the left.
- From I-275
Get off at the Fowler Avenue exit and head east. The University is about three miles from 275. Go past the main entrance to campus and then make a left at the next light (Bull Run Drive). Bull Run Drive will intersect with Elm and the Athletic Training Center is straight ahead to the left.